Hello gamers, in this post I will share tutorial configuration PCSX2 (Emulator PS2) 1.4.0 which I have promised in the previous post. Before going to the tutorial a little I will explain about PCSX2 1.4.0 specifically for you who do not know. PCSX21.4.0 is the latest release of PCSX2, in this version has been a much-improved performance for users who use it more convenient and easy. I personally think of all the PCSX2 versions I’ve tried, version 1.4.0 is best because the games I used to play slowly using previous versions are now becoming smooth just by following the default settings of PCSX2 1.4.0.
Okay without a long wait please refer to tutorial Configuration PCSX2 1.4.0 100% Speed Emulation (60FPS) below.
2. Install PCSX2 with the choice of a component as shown below.
3. Click next> next> Install. After the install process finish run PCSX2> set the language> click the apply button (if using English)> click Next / Continue button.
4. Start on GS settings, click the Config? Button> then set the GS video configuration as shown below> then click ok button.
Win 7-10 Use GSDX 10
5. Next PAD settings, click the configuration button> make sure the default settings as shown below. If it is the same click the Pad 1 / Pad 2 tab to start the configuration using Keyboard / Joystick, how to config live to click the left/right/square button then according to the keyboard/joystick> then click ok.
6. Go to SPU2 settings, Set PCSX2 sound plugin as shown below> then click ok.
7. For other settings just leave the default, click the advanced button> now it’s time you choose Bios Rom. The trick: Extract Bios_PCSX2.rar that had been downloaded> copy-paste the Bios file to the PCSX2> Bios folder. Then back to Bios settings, you click Reload button so that the Bios that was copied can be read and if it is read select USA version> click end/finish button.
8. Ok, the first stage has finished now go next stage that is setting emulation. Select the configuration menu> Emulation settings> to the Windows GS tab> Then set as shown below> click apply> click ok.
9. Select CDVD menu> Find> select the PS2 game with a format. ISO.
10. Select the game you’ve searched earlier like the picture below.
11. Last, select the system menu> select run CDVD (fast)> enjoy playing PS2 Game on PC.
“Still less fast ?, you can see the video tutorial setting PCSX2 1.4.0 FPS 50-60 below to further improve the emulation speed of PCSX2 emulator”.
For you who want to play ps2 games smoothly without any constraints. Here I will give tutorial on how to setting PCSX2 to full speed up to 50fps in low computer specification.
I use this trick to work 100% when my computer specifications including low.
Here are my computer specs:
That is my computer specifications, with specifications just above aja can play PS2 games with fps average 40-50fps. For that, here I will give a little tutorial how to setting PCSX2 for full speed in specifications low computer.
Well, my gamer this tutorials may be useful to you. And do not forget to share with your friends by clicking the button “Share This”